Certificate in Nutrition Coaching
Course Topics Include
- Exercise Sciences with industry experts like Paul Chek (Digestion), Chuck Wolf (Muscular System), Dr. John Berardi (Nutrition), and many more
- Specific Business Development Skills, Sales Techniques, and Marketing Strategies to build a clientele quickly and effectively
- In-depth Behaviour Change, Motivational Interviewing, and Communication skill development techniques and tools.
- A Motivation System with ready-made Client Orientation Questionnaires built on the principles of Motivational Interviewing to enhance client motivation and build client-centred program design strategies
- A Movement System for creating and manipulating exercises in 3-dimensions inspired by industry expert, Gary Gray and the Gray Institute
- Functional Anatomy using Thomas Myers’ Anatomy Trains
- Special Populations with industry experts like Dr Christian Thompson – professor at U of San Francisco (Older Adult), Brian Grasso – founder of International Youth Conditioning Association – IYCA (Youth), Annette Lang (Pregnancy)
- Metabolic Training using Energy System Development techniques
- A Programming System with the first ever Behavior-based Program Design Tool filled with hundreds of pre-made, client-centered, 12-week periodized programs to match a client’s Goal, Style of training, and Level of ability.
- The Practical Side of Being a Personal Trainer: Real world testimonies from some of the world’s most successful Fitness Professionals.
- Online access to all of the educational course content
- Dedicated face to face mentoring and instruction
- Over 30 downloadable forms for quickly building your clientele
- Unlimited access to hundreds of pre-made programs
- A downloadable manual with over 550 pages of text, illustrations and exercise demonstrations which maps to the online course
- A 70-page study guide with over 35 interactive learning activities including role-playing
- Downloadable PDF “notes pages” of all the slides and room to write notes
- Online access to the practice exam with unlimited attempts prior to taking the final exam
- First attempt at the final exam is included
Any Individual Wishing To Take The CPT Exam Must:
- Have obtained or be completing a High School Diploma before registering for the CPT Exam
- Be CPR/AED Certified, including a hands-on practical, at the time of exam registration.